The Europa League returns with the round of 32 matches and it promises to be fireworks as there is no taking hostages at this stage.
The current champions are Atlético Madrid (3) after edging out Marseille in the last Europa League final. They didn’t defend their title having qualified to the Champions League, and the most successful side; Sevilla, travel to play Lazio in a tight match.
Chelsea will seek to stamp their authority on Europe’s second-tier club competition after their 2012 – 13 victory.
If you to access more Accurate prediction,just register and Subscribe on WinningGoalTips.com ,for only ksh 499 for one month or ksh 299 for one week, you will be able to access daily tips,mid-week and mega-jackpot analysis for the whole month.
Here are our well researched and analysed tips to stake on.
The odds seem to favor home teams at this stage, knowing that no team is an underdog.
Choose a few teams, (2 -3) and don’t repeat a single team on several bets.
- BATE Borisov vs Arsenal (2)
- Malmoe FF vs Chelsea (2)
- Rapid Wien vs Inter Milan (2)
- Zuerich vs SSC Napoli (2)
- Galatasaray vs Benfica (1X)
- Club Brugge vs Salzburg (1X)
- Krasnodar vs Bayer Leverkusen (X2)
- Lazio vs Sevilla (X2)
- Celtic vs Valencia (X2)
- Rennes vs Real Betis (X2)
- Olympiacos vs Dynamo Kyiv (1X)
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Eintracht Frankfurt (1X)
- Sporting CP vs Villarreal (1X)
- Slavia Prague vs Genk (1X)
- Viktoria Plzen vs Dinamo Zagreb (1X)