I want to categorically state that getting a sugar mummy anywhere in this world depends on how smart you are.Some people are naturally born to be smart. However, a big number of guys you see around are pretty shy, and will never hold any meaningful conversation with a mature woman. Therefore, I want to highlight certain tricks with regards to finding a sugar mummy in Kenya.
1. A rich, mature woman needs a young man with focus, not a poor, dumb idiot who doesn’t even know how to spell his name.
2. Don’t try hinting that money matters on your first date. Or else, she will think that you’re only concerned with her money.
Here, you need to get creative as far as your ”business proposal” is concerned. You can even lie, so long as you know how to conceal your lies carefully.
3. If there are any projects you’ve done in the past, mention them here as they could give you an advantage.
Remember that you are seducing a mature cash cow, and the amount you will get depends on how well you can seduce her.
4. If you are meeting in a restaurant and she arrives before you, tell her that you asked the waiter to direct you to the only table where the most beautiful woman is seated.
Of course, you’re kidding… but remember you’re also being creative
5. If you have a career (am sure most young men do), you can talk about your ambitions as far as your career is concerned.
Now, for those who are creative enough to come up with a business proposal (of course after several meetings), things can work really well bro.
6. Tell your sugar mummy that you have this big project that needs funding
This has to sound like you’re asking her to connect you with someone who would be willing to assist you to realize your dreams. Most of the time, these older women are well-connected. They will put you through or even give you the money you’re asking for. But my guy remember that you should never sound demanding. This is not your money. It’s her money. Take your nagging to your girlfriend or wife.
7. The relationship with your sugar mummy has to start with a date. I’m 100 % sure that she will ask questions which must be answered brilliantly, that’s why my number 1 point matters a lot fam.
She might ask you why you’re not willing to date young girls. Sugar mummies in Kenya love to ask this question anyway. And if you’re looking for a sugar mummy, you should be ready to answer this question as well.
As for the answer, don’t say that young girls require high maintenance. If you do, you will come across as a male gold digger…. which is a situation we are trying very hard to avoid. You can always find your way around this question by saying that mature and financially-independent women are never hard on their partner’s pockets ( You will see her smiling )